Fully charged 1s

Maycon

Neuer Rollerplauscher
BeitrÀge
Punkte Reaktionen
E-Roller
Mi scooter 1S
First of all I dont know if i am allowed to post in englis (i am sorry if not) but i am struggling to find answer elsewhere and this is by far biggest community i know, so i hope someone will be able to help me.

Hello guys, i have a problem with my 1s but as it is m365 successor with samé battery and hardware I think you could help me out. Fully charged battery (from what i red) should be around 42 V and 7800 mAh right? But mine on 100% IS always around 40 V and 7300 mAh (i checked m365 tools and Also m365 dashboard) Is it okay, or is is it broken if it doesnt achieve mentioned values? I have 4 full charging cycles completed. I am just curious if i am missing some range, or if it should be like this.

Thanks for responses!

Mariusz

Neuer Rollerplauscher
BeitrÀge
Punkte Reaktionen
E-Roller
Xiaomi Scooter Pro 2

Doragonnaito42

Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
Punkte Reaktionen
E-Roller
G30D
Hello and welcome to the Rollerplausch forums.
You can post here in English no problem, but I've moved your thread to the international section. Regarding your question, we've got a lot of these complaints from many users of the new Xiaomi scooters, it seems to be pretty normal for them to take a while to charge correctly. Some start charging to 41.5v after around 700 km on the mileage. Why this is only Xiaomi can answer for sure.

Iam quite puzzled and wondering how much range we miss by that.
1-2 km

Oben Unten